Epoxy and Polymer Modified Cementitious Flooring: 3-6mm (EN 1504-02)
Cemprotec E-Floor HB is a major advancement in flooring technology incorporating the benefits of copolymer and epoxy resin technologies into a self smoothing, water based, cementitious flooring system. This chemical combination gives a hard, durable 3-6mm thick coating with excellent resistance to abrasion, water, chloride ions and aggressive chemicals for the protection of concrete floors and decks subject to trafficking in the most demanding internal and external environments.
When mixed, it exhibits a high degree of flow to enable ease of application by pouring or pumping techniques to give a smooth surface coating. It hydrates rapidly to form a dense, hard wearing, durable coating, which exhibits both polymeric and resinous properties, giving low permeability to water and providing very high chemical and abrasion resistance to ensure long term performance.
Cemprotec E-Floor HB can be reinforced with Cemprotec 2000-S tape to accommodate movement over cracks and around joints where further movement is expected.
- Pre-packaged material only requiring mixing on site.
- A unique blend of surfactants gives high flow to enable fast and easy application.
- Excellent abrasion and impact resistance. Resistant to a range of chemicals including hydrogen sulphide.
- Can be applied without risk of osmotic blistering to “green” concrete, wet substrates or floors with no effective waterproofing membrane.
- Excellent adhesion to dry or damp cementitious substrates.
- Hydrates to give high early strengths, enabling rapid reinstatement of traffic.
- Water based product, cures without the release of hazardous solvents. Equipment easily cleaned with water.
- Dense matrix offers low permeability to water, even at 10 bar positive and negative pressure, and very high diffusion resistance to chlorides and oxygen.
- Easily treated with resin coatings or overlayed with wood flooring, carpets or tiles.
CE marked in accordance with BS EN 1504 Part 2. Compliant with LU Standard 1-085 ‘Fire Safety Performance of Materials’.
The floor coating shall be a two component, epoxy and cementitious modified polymer coating, incorporating metakaolin, fibre, epoxy and styrene acrylic copolymer technology. It shall be CE marked in accordance with BS EN 1504-2, and shall comply with the following performance specification:
- Suitable for application onto “green” concrete and wet floor substrates without risk of osmotic blistering
- Consistency of material such that a 3-6mm coating can be easily applied in one layer
- Categorised as resistant to severe abrasion in accordance with BS 8204 Part 2
- Compressive strength at 20°C of at least 5 MPa in 4 hours and 50 MPa in 28 days.
Browse through some of the projects we’ve completed using Cemprotec E-Floor HB.
Project Location: Eaglescliffe Railway Station, Stockton-on-Tees
Flexcrete’s repair system has achieved concrete repair with a slip resistant finish to ramps at Eaglescliffe Railway Station, Stockton-on-Tees.
Project Location: Birmingham New Street Station, Birmingham
Flexcrete’s flooring system was chosen for Birmingham New Street Station for waterproofing concrete floors and providing protection in high trafficked areas.
Flexcrete CPD Presentations
If you would like to find out more about Cemprotec E-Floor HB, and Flexcrete's other Products why not arrange a CPD Presentation.