Fibre Reinforced, Waterproof, One-Coat Render
Monolevel RM is used for the rendering and profiling of in-situ and precast concrete on vertical, horizontal and overhead surfaces. Monolevel RM is a single component, thixotropic, fibre reinforced, polymer modified, cementitious mortar which cures rapidly to produce a high performance, waterproof, fair-faced render with enhanced polymeric properties. The product is supplied as a single component system ready for on-site mixing and use, requiring only the addition of clean water. Monolevel RM can also be applied by wet spray techniques.
- Pre-packaged material requiring mixing with clean water to give an easily trowellable mortar, which achieves a wide range application thicknesses from a single product
- Physical properties of cured materials similar to base concrete
- Can be applied using wet spray techniques on larger areas
- High bond strength exceeds tensile strength of concrete, thus ensuring monolithic performance
- Fibre reinforced to give improved tensile and impact strength. Excellent low sag properties
- Dense matrix provides excellent protection from the ingress of acid gases, moisture and chlorides
- Economic mortar generally requiring no substrate or inter-layer priming. Part bags can be mixed
- Easily overcoated with Flexcrete’s specialist membranes to provide further protection and aesthetic quality.
Cements used are quality assured, complying with EN 197.
The fairing coat shall be a single component, thixotropic, fibre reinforced, polymer modified cementitious mortar. It shall comply with the following performance specification:
- Suitable for use in vertical and overhead areas without the need for primers, special lightweight aggregates or support
- Compressive strength at 20°C of at least 8 MPa in 1 day and 30 MPa in 28 days
- Impermeable to water under 7 bar hydrostatic pressure in accordance with DIN1048.
Browse through some of the projects we’ve completed using Monolevel RM.
Project Location: 6 Talbot Square, London
Flexcrete’s fairing coat and ecorative coating were chosen as part of a full repair and restoration solution to enhance the façade of a grade II listed residential property in London.
Project Location: Cotton Building, Spinningfields, Manchester
Flexcrete’s products were chosen as the waterproofing system for secant piled basement at Cotton Building, Spinningfields, Manchester.
Flexcrete CPD Presentations
If you would like to find out more about Monolevel RM, and Flexcrete's other Products why not arrange a CPD Presentation.