Fibre Reinforced, Waterproof, One-Coat Render
Monolevel RM is used for the rendering and profiling of in-situ and precast concrete on vertical, horizontal and overhead surfaces. Monolevel RM is a single component, thixotropic, fibre reinforced, polymer modified, cementitious mortar which cures rapidly to produce a high performance, waterproof, fair-faced render with enhanced polymeric properties. The product is supplied as a single component system ready for on-site mixing and use, requiring only the addition of clean water. Monolevel RM can also be applied by wet spray techniques.
- Pre-packaged material requiring mixing with clean water to give an easily trowellable mortar, which achieves a wide range application thicknesses from a single product.
- Physical properties of cured materials similar to base concrete.
- Can be applied using wet spray techniques on larger areas.
- High bond strength exceeds tensile strength of concrete, thus ensuring monolithic performance.
- Fibre reinforced to give improved tensile and impact strength. Excellent low sag properties.
- Dense matrix provides excellent protection from the ingress of acid gases, moisture and chlorides.
- Economic mortar generally requiring no substrate or inter-layer priming. Part bags can be mixed.
- Easily overcoated with Flexcrete’s specialist membranes to provide further protection and aesthetic quality.
Cements used are quality assured, complying with EN 197.
The fairing coat shall be a single component, thixotropic, fibre reinforced, polymer modified cementitious mortar. It shall comply with the following performance specification:
- Suitable for use in vertical and overhead areas without the need for primers, special lightweight aggregates or support
- Compressive strength at 20°C of at least 8 MPa in 1 day and 30 MPa in 28 days
- Impermeable to water under 7 bar hydrostatic pressure in accordance with DIN1048.