Repair & Protection Solutions You can Depend on
When you specify materials for refurbishment or new build projects, one of your primary concerns will no doubt be sourcing long-lasting, well proven and effective structural repair and protection materials which are backed up with the relevant independent certifications. At Flexcrete, we offer a wide range of products – from concrete repair mortars and fairing coats to structural waterproofing systems and anti-carbonation coatings – which will help you solve complex structural problems. Proven all around the globe in some of the world’s most hostile environments, our products can be relied upon with absolute confidence.
Most of our products comply with the requirements of BS EN 1504, the pan European standard for concrete repair, and many are also backed by British Board of Agrément (BBA) certificates and London Underground approval. For applications in the water industry, our range of repair mortars and cementitious coatings are approved under Regulation 31(4)(a) for use in public drinking water supplies and listed under the Water Regulations Advisory Scheme (WRAS).
Dedicated Technical Support
We offer far more than a standard materials supplier and have a dedicated technical support team able to provide access to a wealth of information, including project-specific CAD drawings, technical data sheets, COSHH information and Estimating Guides. Bespoke written specifications can be produced and our technical experts offer a free advisory service to help determine which Flexcrete systems are best suited to the technical and budgetary parameters of your project. What’s more, we are always on hand to provide technical guidance on meeting industry regulations and standards and can provide support prior, during and after the materials application via phone, e-mail or our website. We can also deliver Continuing Professional Development (CPD) seminars to enhance knowledge of the solutions available.
Should you require product samples, we can rapidly arrange these for you and we can demonstrate the effectiveness and capabilities of our products through hundreds of case studies illustrating successful and diverse applications all around the world – from the Shard in London to San Francisco’s Golden Gate Bridge.
Flexcrete Benefits for Structural Engineers:
- An innovative product range that helps solve challenging structural problems – view our products
- Dependable products that are backed up by independent tests and certifications
- Ready access to essential documentation such as CAD drawings, datasheets & Estimating Guides
- Reliable and knowledgeable technical support via phone, email and website – get in touch
- Access to informative CPD presentations – request your CPD
- Guidance as needed on meeting industry regulations & standards
- Quick and easy access to product samples
- Access to case studies detailing a wide range of applications & capabilities – view our latest projects