Sealer & Bonding Agent for Polymer Mortars, Renders & Screeds
Polymer Admixture 850 is an advanced copolymer dispersion which, when used as an admixture for sand and cement mixes, produces a high strength waterproof patching mortar, screed or render. It can also be mixed with cement to produce a slurry for sealing porous and absorbent substrates.
Polymer Admixture 850 is ideally suited for polymer modification of sand and cement mortars, producing materials with enhanced mechanical characteristics, combined with good resistance to oil and water. When mixed with cement, the product can also be used as a primer and a bonding agent for polymer mortars, renders and screeds. It is diluted with water as a primer for roof and deck applications in the clean water industry.
Polymer Admixture 850 enhances cementitious mixes to give the following properties:
- Excellent adhesion in dry, damp, or permanently wet conditions to both concrete and steel.
- Higher compressive and tensile strengths.
- High abrasion resistance.
- Low water permeability.
- Enhanced resistance to freeze-thaw cycles, alkalis and dilute acids.
- WRAS Approved for use in contact with potable water.
WRAS Approved for use in contact with potable water.Find A Polymer Admixture 850 Stockist