Self-Adhesive Butyl Tape used for joining sections of Cemprotec 2000-S
Cemprotec 2000-BJT is a high performance butyl tape which is designed to join two pieces of Cemprotec 2000-S waterproof composite tape together. Embedded into our Cemprotec range of cementitious coatings, it forms an elastomeric joint between two lengths of Cemprotec 2000-S to accommodate movement.
Supplied as a 100mm wide preformed strip on siliconised release paper, the backing strip is simply removed upon application. Non-toxic and approved for use in contact with potable water, Cemprotec 2000-BJT is ideal for use in a wide range of waterproofing applications, such as reservoirs, water tanks, roof slab and projects in enclosed locations where it is not suitable to use solvent-based or hot welded products.
- Non-toxic and suitable for indirect contact with potable water. WRAS approved
- Completely safe during application – no solvents released or hot work required
- Easy and accurate to use with little waste and no mess
- Excellent adhesion to a wide range of substrates
- UV resistant
- The foam component allows excellent compression without squeezing the sealant out of the joint
- Resistant to acids and alkali
- Can be easily repositioned during application
- Remains flexible throughout its service life – able to go round internal corners and wall form junctions
WRAS approved for use in contact with potable water.Find A Cemprotec 2000-BJT Stockist
Flexcrete CPD Presentations
If you would like to find out more about Cemprotec 2000-BJT, and Flexcrete's other Products why not arrange a CPD Presentation.