Water Based Curing Compound & Clear Sealer (BBA)
Cure-Seal WB is a non-degrading acrylic resin sealer which forms a clear, elastic, durable matrix on the surface of cementitious substrates.
When used as a curing membrane on Flexcrete mortars and coatings, it conforms to the requirements for water retention given in ASTM C309. It can also be used as a sealer coat for concrete.
Cure-Seal WB is also used as a clear lacquer which can be applied to damp but surface-dry substrates to form a tough, glossy finish. When used in combination with Cemprotec E-Floor, it seals in and retains aggregate to provide enhanced slip and abrasion resistance.
- Convenient alternative to traditional curing aids such as polythene sheeting, damp hessian or sand.
- Spray applied when used as a curing membrane.
- Can be roller applied on floors after overnight cure.
- Allows controlled release of substrate moisture.
- Odourless water-based product, ideal for internal use.
- Does not degrade on external exposure.
- Non-yellowing, light gloss appearance.
- Does not blush when wet.
- Enhances adhesion of subsequent coatings.
- Retains aggregate broadcast for slip resistant flooring.
Approved by the BBA, Certificate No. 05/4276. ASTM C309.
Cure-Seal WB can be applied using Graco Pumps, See Airless Spraying of Decorative Protective Coatings & Membranes Graco Pumps Find A Cure-Seal WB Stockist
Flexcrete CPD Presentations
If you would like to find out more about Cure-Seal WB, and Flexcrete's other Products why not arrange a CPD Presentation.