A Trading Relationship that Makes Good Business Sense
As a materials distributor, it is no doubt beneficial for you to develop and nurture trading relationships with manufacturers that offer a professional service, a wide range of quality products, reliable deliveries and excellent technical back-up.
At Flexcrete, we offer an extensive range of products – from concrete repair mortars and fairing coats to structural waterproofing systems and anti-carbonation coatings – recognised throughout the industry for their exceptional quality and ability to solve complex structural problems. We pride ourselves on offering a first class customer service and with all materials produced at our manufacturing facility in Leyland, Lancashire, we can instantly respond to urgent order requirements and arrange environmentally efficient deliveries, helping you to reduce your carbon footprint.
Technical Support from a Trusted UK Manufacturer
All of our products are UK manufactured in accordance with the quality and Health, Safety and Environmental demands of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 and many comply with the requirements of BS EN 1504, the pan European standard for concrete repair. Several are also backed by British Board of Agrément (BBA) certificates and London Underground approval. For applications in the water industry, our range of repair mortars and cementitious coatings are approved under Regulation 31(4)(a) for use in public drinking water supplies and are listed under the Water Regulations Advisory Scheme (WRAS).
We work alongside our distributors to offer cost-effective pricing and beneficial trading terms, and provide excellent support for marketing, promotional activity and POS initiatives. As a technical-led company, we also provide instant access to a wealth of information, including technical data sheets, COSHH information, Estimating Guides and DoP’s (Declarations of Performance). Our technical support team is always on hand to provide support on materials selection and application via phone, e-mail and our website.
Flexcrete Benefits for Specialist Distributors:
- A trading relationship that offers professional service, a range of quality products and reliable deliveries
- Access to quality brands and trusted products – view our products
- Affordable prices and beneficial trading terms
- Quick and easy access to supporting documentation (e.g. datasheets, COSHH, DoPs, Estimating Guides etc.)
- Reliable technical support whenever needed – get in touch
- Dedicated support for bespoke promotions & point of sale initiatives
- UK manufacture – more responsive to urgent order requirements, less delivery miles and more beneficial for the environment