Flexible Waterproof Sealing Tape (WRAS)
Cemprotec 2000-S is an advanced, elastomeric, highly tear resistant, breathable, waterproof composite tape, which is embedded in the Cemprotec range of cementitious coatings to give a highly flexible, impermeable seal over “live” cracks and expansion or construction joints in waterproofing applications.
- Permanently elastomeric composite tape exhibiting over 600% elongation.
- Used in conjunction with Flexcrete’s range of Cemprotec cementitious coatings to enable rapid application.
- Excellent weathering resistance and highly tolerant of a wide range of chemicals.
- Impermeable to water under 10 bar hydrostatic pressure (100m head of water).
- Non toxic and suitable for indirect contact with potable water. WRAS Approved.
WRAS approved.Find A Cemprotec 2000-S Stockist
Browse through some of the projects we’ve completed using Cemprotec 2000-S.
Project Location: Heathrow Main Access Tunnel, Heathrow Airport
Flexcrete’s products were chosen for the waterproofing of expansion joints inside the Heathrow Main Access Tunnel, Heathrow Airport.
Project Location: Bukit Barun Water Treatment Works, Brunei
Over 5 tons of Flexcrete materials was supplied for repair and waterproofing of newly constructed concrete clarifier tanks at Water Treatment Works, Brunei.
Flexcrete CPD Presentations
If you would like to find out more about Cemprotec 2000-S, and Flexcrete's other Products why not arrange a CPD Presentation.