Thank you for visiting the Flexcrete Technologies Ltd website.
- What information is collected
- How the information is gained
- How we use the information
- The protection of your information
- Your rights
- Information we collect
- Flexcrete Technologies gathers information about you and your use on our website for the core purpose to provide you with our service and to enhance your experience on our website.
Information about you: Flexcrete Technologies collects, without limitation, personal identification information including your name, your company, your position in the company, address, email address and telephone number. We also collect data about your computer or device such as operating system and browser type.
Information about your use of our website: We collect, without limitation, information about your use of our website including documents you download from our website and the web pages you visit through the duration of your visit.
How the information is gained
We gain the information that you submit via registration forms, subscription forms, questionnaires and contact enquiries and other online forms. We also collect your contact information and correspondence if you contacted us via email or letter.
How we use the information
We use the information gained for the following activities:
- To provide you with information about products or services that you have requested from us or which we feel may interest you.
- To provide relevant information via email (you can unsubscribe at any time from these messages to ensure no further emails are recieved)
- To ensure that content from our site is presented effectively for you and your computer or device.
- To carry out market research and data tracking.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service when you choose to do so.
- To notify you of any updates or changes to our services or website.
- How we protect your information.
Your personal data remains with our company, our affiliates and our provider and will not be made available to third parties in any form by us or persons instructed by us. The personal data that we collect will only be used in order to perform our service to you and for any other purposes only when you have given consent.
Your personal information is kept private and stored securely until a time it is no longer required or has no use, as detailed in the Data Protection Act 1998.
Flexcrete Technologies automatically enrolls subscribers of the website onto the Construction Focus E-Newsletter. This is to provide you with information that we feel may interest you. To unsubscribe from the Construction Focus E-Newsletter click here or or click on the unsubscribe tab on the received e-newsletter.
You have the right to obtain your stored information, to review and if necessary to erase or amend. You can write to us or email to request a copy of your information, to have any inaccuracies corrected or to have your details erased.
Please write to:
Flexcrete Technologies, Tomlinson Road, Leyland, PR25 2DY
Any changes we may make in the future will be stated on this page and, where appropriate, notified you via email.