Repair & Protection Solutions That Won’t Let You Down
As an applicator of structural repair and protection materials, you will want to utilise products that are easy and safe to install, well proven and long-lasting. After all, any unreliable products that fail can damage your reputation with clients, cost you money and lead to unnecessary call-backs to site.
At Flexcrete, we offer a wide range of quality products – from concrete repair mortars and fairing coats to structural waterproofing systems and anti-carbonation coatings – renowned throughout the industry for their ease of application, rapid curing properties and ability to provide exceptional, long-lasting structural protection.
Support & Training from the UK’s Leading Manufacturer
As all our products are water-based, they are environmentally friendly with ultra-low VOC (Volatile Organic Content) and no hazardous solvents or strong odour. They can be applied safely in enclosed environments with absolutely no disruption to other trades, minimising any downtime for your clients. Backed by independent approvals such as British Board of Agrément (BBA) certificates and compliance with BS EN 1504, the pan European standard for concrete repair, our products are amongst the highest quality in the industry whilst still remaining cost-effective. Application rates prove extremely economical and with stock-holding distributors all around the UK (insert link to UK distributor map), our products are readily available nationwide.
We recognise the importance of working with quality contractors and pride ourselves on developing and nurturing excellent relationships with installers across the UK. We can provide you with all the support you need and can arrange application training either from our dedicated national training facility in Leyland, Lancashire, or at a site of your choice. What’s more, our technical support team is always on hand to provide support on materials selection and application via phone, e-mail and our website.
As a technical-led company, we provide instant access to a wealth of information, including technical data sheets, COSHH information, Estimating Guides and DoP’s (Declarations of Performance). Our Marketing and PR specialists can also provide support to assist your business, such as helping you to produce Case Studies.
Flexcrete Benefits for Installing Contractors:
- Technical solutions you can rely on with complete peace of mind – view our products
- Market leading technical support – get in touch
- Products that are easy and safe to install, and that do not harm the environment
- Nationwide availability of products through network of specialist distributors
- Access to quality manufacturer-led training, either on-site or at a dedicated training facility
- Economical application rates & value for money – view our Estimating Guide
- Quick and easy access to supporting documentation (e.g. datasheets, Application Guides, Estimating Guides, COSHH etc.)
- Bespoke marketing support e.g. joint case studies