Long-Lasting Structural Repair & Protection
As a Facilities Manager, it is important for you to source effective structural repair and protection products for both new build and refurbishment projects. At Flexcrete, we offer a wide range of products – from concrete repair mortars and fairing coats to concrete waterproofing systems and anti-carbonation coatings – that will help you solve complex structural problems whilst extending maintenance cycles significantly so that you get the ‘best value’ solution possible.
With an extensive product range available, we can provide a single source solution, enabling you to make cost savings and avoid the inconvenience associated with sourcing alternative products from various different manufacturers. So whether you have one building to manage, or a whole portfolio of buildings and structures, we are on hand to assist. We offer much more than a standard materials supplier, we act as a true partner offering genuine added value. We use our expertise gained on facilities management projects all around the world to offer advice and support to help you identify the best possible solutions and, ultimately, make life easier for you.
Minimum Disruption, Maximum Effectiveness
When you’re carrying out refurbishment or new build work, one of your primary concerns will no doubt be minimising any disruption to your business. Our products are rapid curing and both quick and easy to apply, allowing facilities to rapidly return to normal service. With water-based formulations, they have ultra-low VOC (Volatile Organic Content) and release no hazardous solvents or strong odour, allowing application in enclosed environments with absolutely no disruption to other trades. Daily routines can continue as normal, downtime is minimised and you can meet the most stringent of environmental or sustainability objectives.
All of our products are manufactured in the UK in accordance with the requirements of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001. We have stock-holding distributors all across the UK (insert link here), so rapid direct deliveries can be made to sites and should you have any queries during application, our technical experts are available to provide support and guidance every step of the way.
If required, we can provide application training at our dedicated national training facility in Leyland, Lancashire, and we also deliver Continuing Professional Development (CPD) seminars to enhance knowledge of the solutions available.
Flexcrete Benefits for Facilities Managers:
- Long lasting, effective structural repair & protection solutions – view our products
- Products and services that provide reliable peace of mind
- Access to a wide range of solutions from a single UK Manufacturer
- Expert advice & support to identify the best solutions for your building portfolio – get in touch
- Environmentally friendly products that are safe to install (e.g. low VOC, low odour)
- Minimal disruption during installation
- Products that are quick to install and quick to cure, allowing rapid return to service
- Exceptional life cycle costs and value for money
- Widely stocked products and rapid direct deliveries – view our distribution network
- Access to product training and CPDs to enhance knowledge of solutions available